Becoming a Software Drummer - About dial-in sessions - The inexpensive carefree package 😊

Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:53 pm (Last edited: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:05 am)

Becoming a Software Drummer - About dial-in sessions - The inexpensive carefree package 😊👉

For everyone with a (suitable) computer + a Roland module (can even be an inexpensive/used TD-9/-11/-17) and i.e. an affordable great-sounding drum sampler like EZDrummer3 ( -> recommended!) who wants to become a serious VST-e-drummer and keep things as powerful & at the same time inexpensive as possible ❗️😊 :

What is a "dial-in online support session" ? :

---> It is your personal carefree package which gets you the crucial and significant step forward in terms of e-drum hardware <-> software drum sampler translation!

You only pay an inexpensive fee once for one session and you'll get as much time from me as necessary to get you there (no time pressure! -> can easily be 3 hours) - You will learn about my settings and workflow; how to optimize everything; tons of tips and tricks for your personal setup/system ❗️

Why I offer these inexpensive sessions:

I would like to see a lot of happy and satisfied VST-e-drummers here, pushing the Software Drumming topic forward and making it bigger ❗️

And of course because (most) module sounds suck! (and module sound tweaks don't really help there - the unpopular artificial and machinegunning character won't disappear!)

I hope that some of the already dialed-in e-drummers can confirm the benefit of such a session here with a reply post (...or see the confirmation in all the nice feedback threads and posts here BecauseDrumGeek user feedback ). Thank you all ❗️🧡

ENJOY ❗️🙂

Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm
Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:42 pm
Th
Thierry Kalb ( Guest )

Hello Martin, I wrote to you a few days ago to ask how to take advantage of your lights to optimize the use of a Roland TD27KV2 electronic drum using the sounds of superior drummer3 on an iMac computer with Logic Pro best settings? tips for having a better playing feeling... and you sent me to this page so what should I do now? it's translated using google translate

Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:37 pm (Last edited: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:46 pm)

Zitat von Gast im Beitrag #3
Hello Martin, I wrote to you a few days ago to ask how to take advantage of your lights to optimize the use of a Roland TD27KV2 electronic drum using the sounds of superior drummer3 on an iMac computer with Logic Pro best settings? tips for having a better playing feeling... and you sent me to this page so what should I do now? it's translated using google translate

You can find descriptions of all available e-drum engines & fixes here.

I suggest a basic dial-in session first if you're not sure which engines you would like to play.

Send me a private message if you want the dial-in session and/or dedicated e-drum engines.

Already a member?
Register now!
Create an account?