Transition Artifact FIX: SuperiorDrummer2-, EZDrummer2-, SSD5.5- , GrooveAgent- Hihat Fix enables artifact-free pedal translation ❗️😊👉

Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:16 pm

Transition Artifact FIX:
SuperiorDrummer2-, EZDrummer2-, SSD5.5- , GrooveAgent libs- Hihat Fix enables artifact-free pedal translation ❗️😊👉

You've got issues with unwanted jittery artefacts from the Variable Hihat when e.g. slowly closing the hihat or unwanted "splash sound" from (fast) stepping?
Or the Variable Hihat doesn't work properly at all like sometimes in GrooveAgent (btw, playing theGA SimonPhillips-Packs is a high end sound experience...)

Well, here comes the fix for such hihat issues❗️ :

I've developed an e-drum engine within the hosts [Reaper , Cubase , Logic Pro , Bidule , AbletonLive]: With it you can play the Variable Hihat without the mentioned drum samplers processing any CC data! So this will stop any unwanted behaviour and sound artifacts.
Of course, you can customize the Variable Hihat and set the open/closed stages for the pedal positon of you choice and/or skip stages you don't want...🙂

PS: Also, my fix significantly improves the VHx (hihat system on hihat stand) issues whereupon stages are unwantedly triggered by the jolt downwards. This is because sheer CC data won't trigger open-closed-stages within my "clean" hihat engine. 🙂

videos available (showing the issue with the EZDrummer2 and the SuperiorDrummer2/3 and the SSD5.5 example):
👉 LINK (EZDr2)
👉 LINK (SD2 /(3*)) * outdated for SD3
👉 LINK (SSD5.5)

Thu May 02, 2024 10:04 am
ba

This sounds useful. Where can I get it?

Thu May 02, 2024 7:47 pm (Last edited: Thu May 02, 2024 7:49 pm)

Zitat von banger im Beitrag #2
This sounds useful. Where can I get it?

You can buy fixes directly from me. PM me if interested. :)

Already a member?
Register now!
Create an account?