eDRUMin + 2-zone cymbal pads [i.e. Crash cymbal pads like Roland CY-14c(-T) or CY-12c(-T)] ➜ getting a consistently working❗️additional Bell zone (or call it 3rd-zone) 😃👉

Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:28 am

eDRUMin + 2-zone cymbal pads [i.e. Crash cymbal pads like Roland CY-14c(-T) or CY-12c(-T)] ➜ getting a consistently working❗️ additional Bell zone (or call it 3rd-zone) 😃👉

The Audiofront eDRUMin TriggerToMidi device provides that "turning 2-zone Cymbal pads into 3-zone Cymbal pads" feature.
However, this is not working properly (reliably!) with a bunch of cymbal pads like Roland CY-12c-T or CY-14c-T .

➜ So I've developed a FIX:
you will get consistent and reliable trigger results when playing the additional 3rd zone (which is basically the Bell of the cymbal pad + around 1 inch* close to the Bell ...
*BTW: the size of this 3rd zone is adjustable! - so you can have a larger zone than only the Bell/very close to the Bell)❗️😊

So get a reliable BELL zone ( / reliable 3rd-zone ) out of your 2-zone cymbal pads connected to your eDRUMin ❗️

-- supported DAWs: "Reaper" , "Cubase Artist/Pro" , "Logic Pro" , "Bidule" , "AbletonLive Suite or AL+MaxForLive")
(+ any DAW that can host 'Bidule' as a VST(2)/(3) or AU plugin)

ENJOY ❗️😊

Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:58 pm

up

Already a member?
Register now!
Create an account?